Wide Open Ministries
The goal of our student ministry is to expose teenagers to God's love, to enable them to live out their faith, to glorify God, to enjoy other believers and to experience the works of ministry.
We plan our evening programming using the pillars for youth ministry.
- Events that are just plain fun. These events are events that students feel comfortable inviting their friends to that may be unchurched.
- Events that allow students to grow in their faith, such as the Wednesday night program.
- Youth services specifically for students.
- Evenings of fun for students that are believers.
- Serving members of our community and others in need.